Monday, July 22, 2013

Clearly Besotted Challenge #2

Hello Everyone,


This month's Clearly Besotted Challenge was Seeing Spots!  As I love polka dots, I couldn't wait to play.  I knew what stamps I wanted to use, but it took a long time for me to figure out how I wanted to use them. So here is my card, just under the deadline!

Make a Wish


Stamps:  Make a Wish (CB)
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler (SU), Nautical Blue, Bamboo Leaves, and Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock:  Fine Linen (Patterned Paper too), Vintage Cream (PTI)
Misc:  Ribbon (SU)

Thanks so much for visiting!

Chris

4 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous Chris and that spotty ribbon is the perfect finishing touch! Thank you so much for taking part in our challenge, I really appreciate it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so festive Chris...your balloons are so pretty, love all the polka dots, you can never have too many in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dots and the cute little bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love this set from CBS :)

    ReplyDelete