Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2--Pre Class Challenge #1

Hello Everyone,



Once again, I am barely making it by the deadline--but at least I made it!  I am so excited to be participating in the Online Card Classes Summer Card Camp 2. I did #1 two years ago and just loved it, and am ready for #2!

Class starts tomorrow, but there were two Pre-Class Challenges--a color combo and a sketch.  I had a great idea for the color combo:

I made this trio--a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 in card, a 2 3/4 in square card, and a tag--I often make up gift packages of cards for Christmas, and I think this would be great to include!

Here are the individual cards:

Happy Birthday!

And the mini card and tag:


It doesn't look like you can see it in these pictures, but the frosting on each of the cupcakes has a layer of Glossy Effects on it to make it shine :).

Stamps:  Tiny and Tremendous Treats, Birthday and Valentine (PTI)
Cardstock:  SU, PTI
Patterned Paper:  SU
Misc.:  Glitter, Glossy Effects, Copics, Ribbon

Now I didn't have time for Pre-Challenge #2--but my daughter did!  Here is her card:

It's Birthday Time!


Stamps:  Tremendous Treats Birthday (PTI)
Cardstock:  PTI
Ink:  Memento
Misc.  Markers, Chalk Ink

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Hope to see you tomorrow in camp!

Chris





















3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous set! And your daughter's card is great, too!
    I enjoy crafting with my daughter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the card are wonderful! I can see your daughter has a great eye for color - like her mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the cards are wonderful--love 'em!

    ReplyDelete