Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summer Card Camp, Week #2, Day 1

Hello Everyone!

Here are my creations using Week #2's colors, and sketch #3:

Happy Birthday, Party Animal


Once again, I have created a trio of cards (I am working so hard on a Christmas present!  :) ).  All my previous sets have included a regular card, a square mini card, and a tag (you can see the two previous sets here and here.)  For these cards I used the color scheme of the week, and incorporated sketch #3 into the main card.

Main Card:

Mini Card:

Tag:

Stamps:  Tiny and Tremendous Treats:  Birthday (PTI)
Ink:  Memento
Cardstock:  Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Spring Rain (PTI)
Misc:  Ribbon, Copic Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope that you had a fabulous weekend!

Chris





1 comment:

  1. Love the trilogy with the cute little animals--especially the hippo!

    ReplyDelete