Friday, February 7, 2014

Newton's Nook Designs--Inky Paws Challenge #6

Hi Everyone!

Sorry this post is so long in coming . . . first there was back to school . . . then came Halloween, then Thanksgiving, and of course Christmas--it has been such a busy time in our household!  Now we are in 2014  and I am hoping to get back into posting a card or project a little more often.

So let's start off with this card I made for the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #6--a color challenge.  I found this patterned paper in my stash from We R Memory Keepers that coordinated so well, and then added in a few sequins (my new favorite embellishment :).)  So here is my card:

Loves Mew!
Stamps:  Newton's Antics (NND)
Ink:  Memento
Patterned Paper:  We R Memory Keepers
Cardstock:  Ocean Tides, Harvest Gold (PTI); 110 lb White (Michaels)
Misc.:  Copics, Sequins


I also wanted to share with you a picture of my little helper assisting with some ribbon:

Thanks so much for stopping by--have a wonderful weekend!

Chris


3 comments:

  1. Too cute and I love that photo of your cat "helping" you with your cards...so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing your adorable card for our Inky Paws Challenge! Love the photo of your kitty too! Sometimes I also have little furry helpers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how cute of your cat! Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete